Sunday 20 July 2014

“I've learned that no matter what happens, | Life Quotes

 
“I've learned that no matter what happens, or 
how bad itseems today, life does go on, and it will be 
better tomorrow. I've learned thatyou can tell a lot about a person by the way 
he/she handles these three things:a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas 
tree lights. I've learned thatregardless of your relationship with your parents, 
you'll miss them when they'regone from your life. I've learned that making a 
living is not the same thing asmaking a life. I've learned that life sometimes 
gives you a second chance. I've learned that you shouldn't go through life 
with a catcher's mitt on bothhands; you need to be able to throw some 
things back. I've learned that wheneverI decide something with an open heart, I usually 
make the right decision. I'velearned that even when I have pains, I don't have 
to be one. I've learned thatevery day you should reach out and touch 
someone. People love a warm hug, orjust a friendly pat on the back. I've learned that I 
still have a lot to learn. I've learned that people will forget what you said, 
people will forget what youdid, but people will never forget how you made 
them feel.”
-Maya Angelou



Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts